1st April 2023 | 10am - 12pm (Melbourne Time) | Constructing Conversations Online Program
Do you get nervous when speaking to people?...Do you want to understand what conversations to avoid or have?...How to construct a conversation...Have you wondered what to talk about?...How to keep it going?
What are the topics this online etiquette and protocol program will cover?
- How to speak, pitch, pace and power.
- Conversations openers and closers.
- What topics to use and avoid.
- Powerful words to employ and to steer clear off.
- Speaking fluency and body language.
- Dealing with conversations in a cultural setting.
- Course notes provided after the course has ended.
- The program is suitable for adults from 18 years onwards.
- Payment will ensure your seat is confirmed.
- Course will be on (AEDT) Melbourne time: 10am - 12pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable however transferrable another program.
- This course is via Zoom. A link and details of the program sent via email.