Children's Etiquette Holiday Group Program 18th January 2023 | 10 am - 12 pm | Ages 7 - 10
Children's Etiquette Holiday Group Program is an abridged version of the original program seen on this website:
- Social Smarts
- Dining Decorum
The program is specially designed for those wishing to prepare their child for the future. This program will re-fresh and cover the foundations of good manners, politeness and how they are invaluable skills. They will understand first impressions, body language, conversations and dining etiquette. We love to teach students the necessary skills but also 'why' it is so essential.
- The program is suitable for 7-10 year-old's.
- Payment will ensure your child's seat is confirmed.
- Program conducted Eastland-Ringwood
- Single purchase is for one per student.
- Tickets are non-refundable however transferrable another program.