Future Entrepreneurs Program
Our mission is to provide and fast-track aspiring entrepreneurs with an immersive, supportive and innovative learning experience that is framed around etiquette and protocol skills, fostering self-confidence. Our goal is to empower you by understanding what science-based research says about first impressions, body language and what to use and how when dining amongst leaders. The future entrepreneur's program is designed to discover and develop social, business and dining communication skills and instil confidence to lead in a global environment.
What are the topics this online etiquette and protocol program will cover?
- First Impression Formula
- Confident and Collected
- Modern Dining
- Send a proposed date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The program is suitable for adults from 18 years onwards.
- Payment will ensure your seat is confirmed.
- Course will be on (AEDT) Melbourne time: 10am - 1pm.
- Bonus Auersmont etiquette guide given via email.
- Certificate Of Completion will be given at the end of the program.
- Tickets are non-refundable however transferrable another program.
- This course is via Zoom. A link and details of the program sent via email.