Modern Dining Etiquette Program | 19th April 2023 | 6pm - 7pm | Ringwood
Modern Dining Etiquette Program
- Menu, courses and wine pairing
- Responsibilities of the host and guest
- Flawlessly navigating your table setting
- How to elegantly hold dinner ware
- Managing multiple dinner courses
- Resting and finishing during a meal
- Avoiding dining faux pas and more....
- Q & A to answer those burning questions
The program is specially designed for those wishing to level-up and add a little polish.
- The program is suitable for adults from 18 years onwards.
- Receive Auersmont digital social etiquette brochure.
- Role-playing & scenarios with refining client technique.
- Interactive PowerPoint display with an experienced etiquette coach.
- Tickets are non-refundable however transferrable another program.
- Minimum number of clients required.
- You will receive a digital certificate at the end of the program to celebrate your participation!