The French Travel Dining Etiquette Guide
Are you travelling to France and enjoy dining?... Do you want to get it right and dine as the French do? ... Do you want to be self-assured and know what to to expect?
This guide contains twenty pages etiquette tips
- A history of French cuisine and seasonal goods
- French way of dining manners including do's & don'ts
- Discover the essential foods that France is known for
- Auersmont provides you with illustrations of table seating plan
- How to handle tableware & French/Australian formal menu
- Understand how to set a French style dining setting
This is a digital product. No postage is required. This is downloadable pdf. Please be mindful of your purchase as there is no refunds.
Auersmont School of Etiquette & Protocol | © All Rights Reserved
By downloading this product you agree to the terms and conditions